| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Iguatu in April is fairly hot at 24.2 °C (75.56 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.8 °C (85.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 21.6 °C (70.9 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in April is 8.2 °C (14.8 °F).
- The weather in April is dampish. A sizable 214.5mm (8.4in) of liquid is laid.
- The shortest day is 11:53 long and the longest day is 12:03 long with an average length of 11:58.
Check the distance to and compare the Iguatu April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Iguatu, Brazil
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Iguatu: