| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Iguatu in December is hot at 26.7 °C (80.06 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 34.7 °C (94.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23.5 °C (74.3 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in December is 11.2 °C (20.2 °F).
- The weather in December is slightly dry. Only 55.7mm (2.2in) of liquid is deposited.
- The shortest day is 12:27 long and the longest day is 12:29 long with an average length of 12:28.
Check the distance to and compare the Iguatu December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Iguatu, Brazil
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Iguatu: