| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Iguatu in February is hot at 26.7 °C (80.06 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32 °C (89.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.8 °C (73 °F).
- In February there is a range/ variation of mean diurnal temperatures of 9.2 °C (16.6 °F).
- The weather in February is very slightly soggy. Around 170.2mm (6.7in) of liquid descends.
- The shortest day is 12:14 long and the longest day is 12:23 long with an average length of 12:19.
Check the distance to and compare the Iguatu February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Iguatu, Brazil
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Iguatu: