| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Iguatu in May is fairly hot at 24.6 °C (76.28 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.8 °C (82 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 21.8 °C (71.2 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in May is 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in May is not exactly parched. Circa 101.9mm (4in) of fluid is dumped.
- The shortest day is 11:46 long and the longest day is 11:53 long with an average length of 11:49.
Check the distance to and compare the Iguatu May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Iguatu, Brazil
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Iguatu: