| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Iguatu in November is hot at 26.5 °C (79.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 35.2 °C (95.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23.2 °C (73.8 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in November is 12 °C (21.6 °F).
- The weather in November is hardly dry. Circa 113.9mm (4.5in) of liquid descends.
- The shortest day is 12:20 long and the longest day is 12:27 long with an average length of 12:24.
Check the distance to and compare the Iguatu November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Iguatu, Brazil
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Iguatu: