| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Iguatu in October is hot at 27.3 °C (81.14 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 33.9 °C (93 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.7 °C (72.9 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in October is 11.2 °C (20.2 °F).
- The weather in October is rather sodden. A hearty 267.7mm (10.5in) of H2O is discharged.
- The shortest day is 12:10 long and the longest day is 12:20 long with an average length of 12:15.
Check the distance to and compare the Iguatu October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Iguatu, Brazil
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Iguatu: