Vs > Znamenka
Iguatu vs Znamenka Climate & Distance Between
Iguatu vs Ezeiza, Argentina
Iguatu vs Arcadia, Fl, Usa
Iguatu vs Dakhla, Western Sahara
Iguatu vs Tennant Crk Post Office, Australia
Znamenka vs Kasama, Zambia
Znamenka vs Te Teko, New Zealand
Znamenka vs Savannakhet, Laos
Znamenka vs Allahabad, India
Pureora Forest vs Leitchfield, Ky
Tontouta vs Bordeaux
Korf vs Brockport W, Ny
Oswego, Ny vs Djibouti
- The distance between Iguatu, Brazil and Znamenka, Ukraine is approximately 9,243 km or 5,744 mi.
- To reach Iguatu in this distance one would set out from Znamenka bearing 252.1° or WSW and follow the great circles arc to approach Iguatu bearing 219.2° or SW .
- Iguatu has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Znamenka has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- Iguatu is in or near the tropical very dry forest biome whereas Znamenka is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The mean temperature is 17.8 °C (32°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 22.1 °C (39.8°F) less in Iguatu. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1718 mm (67.6 in) more which is equivalent to 1718 l/m² (42.16 US gal/ft²) or 17,180,000 l/ha (1,836,656 US gal/ac) more. About 4 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 32.5° higher in Iguatu than in Znamenka.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Iguatu relative to Znamenka. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Znamenka vs Iguatu
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to help people find them:
Iguatu vs Khatgal, Mongolia
Iguatu vs Wairapukao Forest, New Zealand
Iguatu vs Vaernes, Norway
Iguatu vs Astoria/ Clatsop, Or, Usa
Znamenka vs Kigali, Rwanda
Znamenka vs Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada
Znamenka vs Zurich, Switzerland
Znamenka vs Rimini, Emilia Romagna, Italy
Grand Island, Ne vs Laucala Bay
Palmeira Dos Indios vs Volgograd
Kanazawa vs Falun
Yokkaichi vs In Amenas
Iguatu vs Znamenka Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Iguatu
Climate Guides for Locations near Znamenka